Re-open Your Closed Insurance Claim – Wind & Hail
Re-opening Your Closed Property Damage Claim in KY / TN / AL
Once your insurance company makes the “final” payment and declares your file “closed”, they don’t want to hear from you again. But hear from you again they should, if you are entitled to more money to repair additional damage! Even if your claim was already paid and closed some time ago, it can greatly benefit you to review this information in light of what you have been already paid. If our partnership with you finds that something was overlooked, or developed later, you can and should re-open the claim.
Claims are not easily reopened however. When you call or write the company- it should be reopened, if not, we have a results oriented system to get the ball rolling. We have listed below some of the common reasons to re-open you claim. This list does not by any means, represent all the possible reasons your claim should be reopened or re-inspected.
Common Reasons To Re-open Your Closed Kentucky Hail Damage Claim
• The adjuster worked your claim too quickly and left out necessary repairs.
• You discover new damage, water stains on the ceiling.
• The insurance company didn’t pay enough to get the proper repairs done.
• You incurred additional expenses not originally covered.
• You discover hidden hail damage or storm damage.
• You remember additional personal property damaged.
• You were only paid for part of a project.
• You were not paid sales tax and delivery for materials or otherwise.
• Overhead and Profit were not included in your claim payment.
• After consulting with CMS Roofing, LLC., you realize other payments to you were omitted.
You should start by calling your insurance company. State the facts as you know them explaining the specific reason(s) you believe you are entitled to more money. Ask that someone come out to re-inspect your property. After the storm, your insurance company will be re-opening many claims and doing re-inspections for several months so adding you to the mix should be agreeable. Prepare for the re-inspection just as you would for a new claim. Have us meet the adjuster and follow the specific strategies learned from your hail damage consultant. If you do not get a quick response, consider modifying the following sample letter – send it by certified mail.
Our Contact Information
CMS Roofing, LLC.
384 Old Scottsville RD
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42103
Phone: 270-843-5405 Or 270-784-4757 (Answered Live 24/7)
CMS Roofing of Alabama
Serving All of the Gulf Coast – Foley / Gulf Shores / Daphne / Fairhope / More
Phone: 251-309-9979 (Text Us 24/7)